Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 365!!!!! To Illuminate


Well....I DID IT!!!!!!! I actually posted 365 photos for everyday of this 2011 year!!! Quite a feat and one that was very fun, but way too time consuming so I will not be doing one this year.  I know...bummer. I love looking at them, too, but I have huge plans for my REAL photography and the business. Extra time for blogging 365 pics simply won't exist. Thanks so much for hanging around with me here in 365-land, but for 2012 you can find me over at my regular blog!! Happy New Year, friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Great job. Thanks for sharing your photography with us this year. I have really enjoyed it. All the best to you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! A 365 is quite an undertaking! It has been a fun year to follow you in a 365. I wish you all the best and your cute little panda family!!

    ReplyDelete