Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 57 - Precious

PP-365-57

Boy-hidee! Raising a two year old at age 40 is a whoopin'! I just want others to realize that between an 8 year old learning to deal with a new sibling who's 2, dealing with a 2 year old who can't be disciplined quite like "your own child" and tripping over a 400 pound deaf dog that follows every. single. blessed. step I take.....I am loving it! OK.....I am overwhelmed at times and blow up very easily then calm down just as easily, but she is so stinkin' precious and CUTE. She makes me laugh so frequently. PG is really doing well despite being 8 and having to jump in the deep in after doggie-paddling in the shallow end for 7 years. My heart is tired, but very full of JOY.

2 comments:

  1. GIRL....do I KNOW about blowing up easily and calming down easily!! Mutliple kids are truly exhausting and trying to ones nerves...even though the blessings never end!

    ReplyDelete