Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 - A Splash of Color

PP-365-5


We have ripped off the old wall paper (THREE layers!!) in our kitchen from the previous owners. I love rich, dark, warm colors, but I am now in the mood for white, bright and splash of color. When I saw this collection at a store I knew it was just the splash I was looking for. Not too much, but enough to keep the white from looking too sterile and to make it interesting. By the way, PandaPop did 99.9% of the paper removing. I was the clean-up girl. Can't decorate until the walls are done so it will be awhile before the finished project is ready for pics.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOH! I can't wait to see the finished product. I have always loved your "taste" in things. I know it will be B-E-A-utiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get this?? LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete