Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30 - Thief

PP-365-30


Do you know what this is? It is ONE earplug. I don't have two. They keep being stolen. I keep earplugs handy in several places like my toiletry bag, purse, nightstand...just to make sure I have them if needed. I wake up to a mouse breathing outside so I need earplugs if I know it isn't going to be quiet for the night.

Apparently, my DEAF Doggie needs them too.

He likes to steal them and eat them.

I should have learned my lesson by now and remember to always put them IN the drawer and not at eye-level for him to covet.....and steal.

Why does a DEAF dog need earplugs? Beats me.

1 comment:

  1. That's hysterical. I'm totally addicted to my sleep/sound machine. It even came with us to China. I'm a crazy woman if we accidentally leave it at home on trips. I'm like you. I can hear EVERYTHING when I'm suppose to be sleeping.

    ReplyDelete